Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random kindness - random oops!

I had a coupon for a free sandwich at Chick-fil-a, so I ate there for lunch today.  When I was leaving, I realized that someone was about to back out of their parking spot with a coke sitting on the roof of their car.  I walked over to tell them, and the young lady driving was confused at first, then she realized what I was pointing at.  She had a couple of young kids in the back seat, so I'm sure she just forgot about it getting them into their car seats.

While I was out running errands, I went to Barnes and Noble to use a coupon I had there to get The Watchmen graphic novel.  When I went to pay, it said my card was declined.  At first I was confused because my credit card company had recently sent me a replacement card with a new number.  Then I saw that I had tried to pay with the new card.  When I activated the new card, I swapped the new and the old putting things back in my wallet.  Unfortunately, I shredded the wrong card just a few days back.  I had to call for yet another replacement card when I got back.

No comments: