Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Regan the Storyteller

Once upon a time, there were pigs who said: “Oink, oink.” They had names. The first little pig was called Taylor, the second one was called Lauren, and the third one was Regan. One day their mother sent them out to build their own houses. The first pig, Taylor, made her house out of straw. The second pig, Lauren, made her house out of sticks. The third pig, Regan, made her house out of bricks.


One morning the big bad wolf came to town. He was looking for pigs to eat, and he came to the first little pig’s house. He said, “Little pig, little pig, won’t you let me come in?”


And the pig said, “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.”


Then the wolf said, “I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I will blow your house in.” Then Taylor’s house blew down because it was made of straw. She ran to the second pig’s house.


The big bad wolf came and said, “Little pigs, little pigs, won’t you let me come in?”


Then Lauren and Taylor said, “Not by the hair of our chinny chin chins.”


Then the big bad wolf said, “I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.”


Lauren’s house was made out of sticks, so the big bad wolf huffed and puffed and blew the house in. Lauren and Taylor ran to the third pig’s house.


Regan told Lauren and Taylor to come in when they got there.


Then the big bad wolf showed up. He said, “Little pigs, little pigs, won’t you let me come in?”


“Not by the hair of our chinny chin chins.” The three pigs said.


The big bad wolf said, “Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.”


He huffed and he puffed but he couldn’t blow the house made of bricks in. He had to come up with another plan to get in. He climbed up on the roof and tried to go down the chimney, but the pigs heard a noise.


The big bad wolf did not know that they put a big pot under the chimney, there was water in the pot, and a fire was burning under the pot. When the big bad wolf got in the house he landed in the pot. Then he flew out of the pot, and his tail was burnt.


The big bad wolf had to go to the Dr. Wolf. Then another wolf was making a robot wolf, and it said, “Little pigs, little pigs, tomorrow lets go to the apple tree to pick some apples.” It was just what the new wolf wanted his robot wolf to say.


The new wolf told the little pigs let’s go at eight AM to the apple tree. The pigs got up early, and they went to the apple tree and picked some apples. Then they went back home. A while later the new wolf showed up at Regan’s brick house to get the pigs to pick apples with him.


The pigs said, “We already picked some apples.”


Then the new wolf said, “What! How could you do that so fast?”


The robot wolf tried to punch down the brick wall, but it was too strong and the robot wolf fell apart. The robot wolf looked at the wall before he fell apart and said, “How did a pig make such a strong wall?” Then he fell completely apart.


The new wolf was upset that his robot fell apart.


The End


I found this on one of my USB drives while I was trying to free up space on it. It ends kind of abruptly, but I love the inclusion of the robot in what started out as a traditional Three Little Pigs Story.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I was going to ask if this was from a few years back! We should try to get this published =)