Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's been nearly a month since my last post.

In a whirlwind recap:
  • I'm going to Spain in less than a month
  • Me, Mom, Dad, and Blake went to a Riverbats game for Dad's birthday with help from free tickets I got from work.
  • I made the last production turn on a 6 month project that lasted 18 this week.
  • I got two new fish in my aquarium, which seem to be doing well.
  • I tied for first place in a chess tournament after posting my game against an IM to this blog.
  • My nieces and nephew wanted to get me the more fish, which is why I have new ones. Taylor rode with me back to my house holding the fish. On the way, she told me that we needed to come to a decision about where to hold her birthday party. She wanted to do it at my house, but her twin sister Lauren wanted to have it at Chuck E Cheese.

No comments: